Nauticus & Battleship Wisconsin
General Admission Ticket includes:
- Nauticus Admission – Explore our NEW exhibit Going Places and galleries such as stewards of the sea, living sea landing, the aquarium, and more. (Please note 3D-theatre will remain closed.)
Battleship Admission – includes the outdoor decks of the battleship, the wardroom, Officer’s Country and newly-opened interior spaces, including the CPO lounge, Barber Shop, Ship’s Library, Galley, Dental Office & Brig. Free educational programming and historical interpretations will occur throughout the day. Tickets include access all day.
Advanced, online tickets are encouraged for expedited entry for all guests and members.
Battleship Wisconsin Tours
- Available to book online as an add-on to your General Admission Ticket
- Fun and engaging in a limited social environment
- Limited number of experiences will be available throughout the day to accommodate visitors
- Battleship Tours utilize steep ladders, accessibility is limited.
Guided Command and Control Tour
Explore the areas of Battleship Wisconsin with a historical interpreter and learn how the Battleship was commanded and would fight in the control areas of the ship including the Captain’s Cabin, Pilot House, and Combat Engagement Center. This guided tour is 90 minutes in length and includes areas only accessible with a guide. The tour requires climbing up 4 levels (floors) and entering tight spaces. The tour is not wheelchair or stroller accessible and handbags/backpacks are not recommended. Comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.” Recommended for ages 8 and up. $20 per adult or child. Each participant must also purchase an admission ticket to participate in the tour.
- Tuesday – Saturday: 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:30 PM and 3:00 PM
- Sunday: 1:30 PM and 3:00 PM
Once you add your general admission ticket to the cart you will be prompted to add a tour!