Sail Nauticus Policies
All participants must sign our Waiver before engaging in an on-the-water Sail Nauticus program.
- Adult and Youth Waivers can be filled out at the bottom of every Sail Nauticus page.
We will make every attempt to reschedule your Sail Nauticus experience. However, if you need to cancel or reschedule for any reason, changes are subject to a $25 processing fee.
Refunds will be made according to the timeline below:
- Cancellations made more than 4 weeks in advance of the scheduled start date of program are entitled to a full refund minus the $25 processing fee.
- Cancellations made less than 4 weeks and more than 1 week in advance of the scheduled start date are entitled to a 50% refund minus the $25 processing fee.
- Cancellations made less than 1 week in advance of the scheduled start date are non-refundable.
- No refunds or discounts will be made for missed classes, vacation days or dismissal from the program.
- We sail in the rain
- We do not sail in thunder and lightning
- We do not sail in high winds