52,000 tons of floating fun await your family this summer as Nauticus’ new battleship experience is NOW OPEN. Though our museum exhibit galleries are unavailable for a few more weeks, we’ve reimagined the WOW aboard the nation’s largest battleship.
We’re also introducing a NEW ADVENTURE SERIES that puts you in the middle of the action. Take a sailboat out for a spin! Capture that Insta-gold selfie high atop the Battleship Wisconsin. Pilot an underwater robot. Make a splash with a behind-the-scenes aquarium tour.
Advanced, online tickets will be required for all guests and members. Reservations and ticket sales may be made here, and can be secured up to two weeks in advance.
Summer’s short. Adventure’s on deck:
- Sail Away Boat Excursion
- Top of the World Battleship Tour
- Behind-the-Scenes Aquarium Tour
- Underwater Robotics Challenge Course
Tickets for Nauticus’ new “small group” adventures are available for purchase (with admission) online and based on availability. These experiences, which will allow for fun and engagement in a limited social environment, must be selected in advance when purchasing online tickets. A limited number of experiences will be available throughout the day to accommodate visitors.
HOURS, TICKETS & PRICING
- Nauticus’ Battleship Wisconsin experience will be open Wednesday through Saturday, from 10AM to 5PM, and on Sunday from Noon until 5PM.
- Nauticus’ Battleship Wisconsin experience will cost $11 for adults (ages 13 and up), and $9 for children (ages 4-12) plus tax. Admission is free for children ages 3 and under. No discounts will be offered at this time. Although there will be limited interior access on the ship, hands-free educational programs designed to engage guests will be offered in small group settings spread out on the ship’s deck.
- Advanced, online tickets will be required for all guests and members. Reservations and ticket sales may be made beginning Monday, June 29, and can be secured up to two weeks in advance.
- The Battleship deck is handicapped accessible. Strollers are also permitted.
- Engaging add-on experiences will be available for an additional fee.
- Guests ages 10 and older, staff, and volunteers will be required to wear face coverings, per state and city guidelines. Mask must be worn when indoors and when within 6 ft of Nauticus staff or other guests. Children under 10 and those with medical conditions are exempt from wearing a mask.
- In support of a touch-free payment process, online ticket purchases will be required in advance.
- Capacity will be limited to 50% and will be monitored through the use of online advance purchase, timed tickets.
- Guest flow will be one way throughout Nauticus en route to the Battleship and on the Battleship.
- Social distancing signage will be installed throughout Nauticus and on the Battleship.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout Nauticus and on the Battleship.
- Increased cleaning protocols will also take place throughout the campus.