There’s always something new and exciting happening at Nauticus. Here you can view and download current news releases and campus images free for promotional/news projects.
For all general media inquiries, please contact:
Public Relations Office – Nauticus
One Waterside Drive Norfolk, VA 23510
Phone: (757) 664-1017
(800) 664-1080 ext. 41017
Fax: (757) 623-1287
Press Room Images
These images are available for use in press releases or for promotional purposes. Click the image to view a larger version and right click the image to save it to your computer.
When using these images in print or electronic form, please credited the photos “Courtesy of Nauticus, Norfolk, VA”.
Recent Articles About Nauticus
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Escape room on battleship Wisconsin employs real-life scenario of Russian spy in Norfolk (7/10/19)
- VEER MAGAZINE: Getting Frisky on the Wisky: Annual party raises funds for Sail Nauticus (4/15/19)
- WTKR: Security cameras open up the Battleship Wisconsin for disabled visitors
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Carnival ship will debut a new name when it returns to Norfolk in the spring (8/21/18)
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Floating trash bins have arrived in Elizabeth River
- WTKR: Nauticus offering $5 admission through PowerUp! program
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Nauticus gives kids a chance to meet one of NASA’s “Hidden Figures” and a Tuskegee Airman (2/10/18)
- CURRENTS MAG: Stewards of the Sea Current (Summer 2014)
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Closeup with Stephen Kirkland (1/12/14)
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Paranormal Activity Aboard the Wisconsin (10/24/13)
- SAN ANTONIO EXPRESS: Six Places to Honor Veterans San Antonio Express News (11/1/13)
- NORFOLK COMPASS: Pop’s WWII Journal Speaks For Sailors On Wisconsin (8/4/13)
- JOHNNY JET: 10 Great Reasons to Visit Norfolk VA (7/23/13)
- USAA MAG: Choose Your Vacation Adventure in USAA Magazine (Summer 2013)
- PULSE MAG: Spy Ship preview in Pilot (6/13/13)
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Swingtime preview in Pilot (6/7/13)
- CELEBRATE NORFOLK MAG: Sail Nauticus in Celebrate Norfolk (Spring 2013)
- PILOTONLINE.COM: INSURV Visit in Pilot (1/26/13)
THE WORLD’S LARGEST VIKING SHIP TO SAIL INTO NORFOLK Draken HH Charts Course to Visit 14 Coastal Harbors DuringExpedition America: U.S. East Coast Tour 2018 NORFOLK, VA – Norwegian Viking ship, Draken Harald Hårfagre (Draken), today announced Norfolk, VA as an...
September is for Seniors at Nauticus! NORFOLK, Va. – School is back in session, and cooler temperatures will soon be here! We’re celebrating the fall travel season by offering our senior visitors a great September deal. All month, adults ages 55 and older can visit...
Enormous Mural Links Historic Waterway and Riverfront Trail Norfolk, VA – Nauticus will debut the region’s first large-scale pier mural during its second Party on the Pier on Thursday, August 23. The sunset celebration will be held from 5:30-8 p.m. on the pier...
Meet Two Tuskegee Airmen, NASA “Hidden” (and Modern) Figures, and Local Historians during the Black History Month Celebration at Nauticus
Meet Two Tuskegee Airmen, NASA “Hidden” (and Modern) Figures, and Local Historians during the Black History Month Celebration at Nauticus Norfolk, Va. – Hampton Roads has its fair share of African-American innovators and leaders who have gained national recognition...