There’s always something new and exciting happening at Nauticus. Here you can view and download current news releases and campus images free for promotional/news projects.
For all general media inquiries, please contact:
Public Relations Office – Nauticus
One Waterside Drive Norfolk, VA 23510
Phone: (757) 664-1017
(800) 664-1080 ext. 41017
Fax: (757) 623-1287
Press Room Images
These images are available for use in press releases or for promotional purposes. Click the image to view a larger version and right click the image to save it to your computer.
When using these images in print or electronic form, please credited the photos “Courtesy of Nauticus, Norfolk, VA”.
Recent Articles About Nauticus
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Escape room on battleship Wisconsin employs real-life scenario of Russian spy in Norfolk (7/10/19)
- VEER MAGAZINE: Getting Frisky on the Wisky: Annual party raises funds for Sail Nauticus (4/15/19)
- WTKR: Security cameras open up the Battleship Wisconsin for disabled visitors
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Carnival ship will debut a new name when it returns to Norfolk in the spring (8/21/18)
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Floating trash bins have arrived in Elizabeth River
- WTKR: Nauticus offering $5 admission through PowerUp! program
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Nauticus gives kids a chance to meet one of NASA’s “Hidden Figures” and a Tuskegee Airman (2/10/18)
- CURRENTS MAG: Stewards of the Sea Current (Summer 2014)
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Closeup with Stephen Kirkland (1/12/14)
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Paranormal Activity Aboard the Wisconsin (10/24/13)
- SAN ANTONIO EXPRESS: Six Places to Honor Veterans San Antonio Express News (11/1/13)
- NORFOLK COMPASS: Pop’s WWII Journal Speaks For Sailors On Wisconsin (8/4/13)
- JOHNNY JET: 10 Great Reasons to Visit Norfolk VA (7/23/13)
- USAA MAG: Choose Your Vacation Adventure in USAA Magazine (Summer 2013)
- PULSE MAG: Spy Ship preview in Pilot (6/13/13)
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Swingtime preview in Pilot (6/7/13)
- CELEBRATE NORFOLK MAG: Sail Nauticus in Celebrate Norfolk (Spring 2013)
- PILOTONLINE.COM: INSURV Visit in Pilot (1/26/13)
175 Years of a Christmas Classic Celebrated at Dickens’ Christmas Towne with World-Renowned Art and an Enormous Book Giveaway Norfolk, Va.— 175 years ago today, famed author Charles Dickens was finalizing a story that would completely change the way the world...
UPDATE: DRAKEN HH STOPOVER IN NORFOLK BEGINS ON SEPTEMBER 27 [NORFOLK, VA SEPTEMBER 18, 2018] – After being postponed due to Hurricane Florence, the world’s largest Viking Ship, Draken Harald Hårfagre (Draken), will now be stopping in Norfolk, Virginia for a three-day...
Nauticus & Wärtsilä Partner to Clean Up Elizabeth River with First Seabin on the U.S. East Coast Ribbon-cutting ceremony to take place October 10 NORFOLK, VA: Norfolk, Va.–The technology group Wärtsilä is continuing its mission to bring the Seabin Project’s...
Nauticus Offering $5 Admission Through PowerUp! Program NORFOLK, Va – In partnership with the City of Norfolk’s Department of Human Services, Nauticus is participating in a new PowerUp! discount card program that offers discounts to recreational, cultural and...