There’s always something new and exciting happening at Nauticus. Here you can view and download current news releases and campus images free for promotional/news projects.
For all general media inquiries, please contact:
Public Relations Office – Nauticus
One Waterside Drive Norfolk, VA 23510
Phone: (757) 664-1017
(800) 664-1080 ext. 41017
Fax: (757) 623-1287
Press Room Images
These images are available for use in press releases or for promotional purposes. Click the image to view a larger version and right click the image to save it to your computer.
When using these images in print or electronic form, please credited the photos “Courtesy of Nauticus, Norfolk, VA”.
Recent Articles About Nauticus
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Escape room on battleship Wisconsin employs real-life scenario of Russian spy in Norfolk (7/10/19)
- VEER MAGAZINE: Getting Frisky on the Wisky: Annual party raises funds for Sail Nauticus (4/15/19)
- WTKR: Security cameras open up the Battleship Wisconsin for disabled visitors
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Carnival ship will debut a new name when it returns to Norfolk in the spring (8/21/18)
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Floating trash bins have arrived in Elizabeth River
- WTKR: Nauticus offering $5 admission through PowerUp! program
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Nauticus gives kids a chance to meet one of NASA’s “Hidden Figures” and a Tuskegee Airman (2/10/18)
- CURRENTS MAG: Stewards of the Sea Current (Summer 2014)
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Closeup with Stephen Kirkland (1/12/14)
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Paranormal Activity Aboard the Wisconsin (10/24/13)
- SAN ANTONIO EXPRESS: Six Places to Honor Veterans San Antonio Express News (11/1/13)
- NORFOLK COMPASS: Pop’s WWII Journal Speaks For Sailors On Wisconsin (8/4/13)
- JOHNNY JET: 10 Great Reasons to Visit Norfolk VA (7/23/13)
- USAA MAG: Choose Your Vacation Adventure in USAA Magazine (Summer 2013)
- PULSE MAG: Spy Ship preview in Pilot (6/13/13)
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Swingtime preview in Pilot (6/7/13)
- CELEBRATE NORFOLK MAG: Sail Nauticus in Celebrate Norfolk (Spring 2013)
- PILOTONLINE.COM: INSURV Visit in Pilot (1/26/13)
All NEW Escape Game Onboard the Battleship Wisconsin Based on Local Spy Story Escape Ship: To Catch A Spy Opens May 3 at Nauticus Norfolk, VA – It’s 1989. A Russian spy posing as an ambassador has just left his room onboard the Battleship Wisconsin. You have one hour...
Daughter of NASA Hidden Figure Katherine Johnson to headline Black History Month Celebration at Nauticus
Daughter of NASA Hidden Figure Katherine Johnson to headline Black History Month Celebration at Nauticus Special day of programming to celebrate African-American leaders in the fields of history, science, and the military NORFOLK, Va. –Katherine Goble Moore, daughter...
Nauticus Increases Visitor Access on the Battleship Wisconsin With New Ship Experience Access Room Norfolk, Va – The city of Norfolk and the Nauticus Foundation will officially launch the Ship Experience Access Room (SEAR) aboard the Battleship Wisconsin with a ribbon...
175 Years of a Christmas Classic Celebrated at Dickens’ Christmas Towne with World-Renowned Art and an Enormous Book Giveaway Norfolk, Va.— 175 years ago today, famed author Charles Dickens was finalizing a story that would completely change the way the world...