There’s always something new and exciting happening at Nauticus. Here you can view and download current news releases and campus images free for promotional/news projects.
For all general media inquiries, please contact:
Public Relations Office – Nauticus
One Waterside Drive Norfolk, VA 23510
Phone: (757) 664-1017
(800) 664-1080 ext. 41017
Fax: (757) 623-1287
Except where noted, photography for personal use is allowed with hand-held cameras and monopods inside the museum galleries. Tripods and external lights may not be used without prior permission from the museum’s Marketing Department. For commercial, portrait photography and video, please contact Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press Room Images
These images are available for use in press releases or for promotional purposes. Click the image to view a larger version and right click the image to save it to your computer.
When using these images in print or electronic form, please credited the photos “Courtesy of Nauticus, Norfolk, VA”.
Recent Articles About Nauticus
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Escape room on battleship Wisconsin employs real-life scenario of Russian spy in Norfolk (7/10/19)
- VEER MAGAZINE: Getting Frisky on the Wisky: Annual party raises funds for Sail Nauticus (4/15/19)
- WTKR: Security cameras open up the Battleship Wisconsin for disabled visitors
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Carnival ship will debut a new name when it returns to Norfolk in the spring (8/21/18)
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Floating trash bins have arrived in Elizabeth River
- WTKR: Nauticus offering $5 admission through PowerUp! program
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Nauticus gives kids a chance to meet one of NASA’s “Hidden Figures” and a Tuskegee Airman (2/10/18)
- CURRENTS MAG: Stewards of the Sea Current (Summer 2014)
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Closeup with Stephen Kirkland (1/12/14)
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Paranormal Activity Aboard the Wisconsin (10/24/13)
- SAN ANTONIO EXPRESS: Six Places to Honor Veterans San Antonio Express News (11/1/13)
- NORFOLK COMPASS: Pop’s WWII Journal Speaks For Sailors On Wisconsin (8/4/13)
- JOHNNY JET: 10 Great Reasons to Visit Norfolk VA (7/23/13)
- USAA MAG: Choose Your Vacation Adventure in USAA Magazine (Summer 2013)
- PULSE MAG: Spy Ship preview in Pilot (6/13/13)
- VIRGINIAN-PILOT: Swingtime preview in Pilot (6/7/13)
- CELEBRATE NORFOLK MAG: Sail Nauticus in Celebrate Norfolk (Spring 2013)
- PILOTONLINE.COM: INSURV Visit in Pilot (1/26/13)
Nauticus Welcomes Arrival of New Passenger Gangway and Cruise Ship Preparations underway for one of the busiest cruise seasons ever in 2022. Norfolk, Va. (October 5, 2021) – Norfolk’s cruise ship program stages a comeback this week as the global industry begins to...
WinterFest on the Wisconsin Set to Open with 300,000 Additional Lights Nauticus doubles the lights and adds more evenings to this holiday hit. Norfolk, Va. — Nauticus has revealed its plans for this season’s WinterFest on the Wisconsin, including doubling the holiday...
Nauticus Lauds Teachers: Offers Unlimited Free Admission Museum Rolling Out Red Carpet for Educators Licensed teachers throughout Virginia and North Carolina will receive free admission to Nauticus starting October 1, 2020 and continuing indefinitely. The declarative...
Carnival Cruise Line Makes Five-Year Commitment to Norfolk Norfolk to host its largest passenger vessel in 2021 NORFOLK, VA – Carnival Corporation, the world’s largest leisure travel company, has signed a landmark agreement to bolster its long-term partnership...