Update on COVID-19
At this time, we do not have a projected re-opening date. As the health and safety of our guests, staff and volunteers is our top priority, we are following the recommendations of city, state, and health officials regarding re-opening. Please continue to follow us on social media and check our website for real time updates. In the meantime, please stay safe and stay healthy!
Ways to Reach Us
Although our front doors are closed, our virtual doors are wide open! During our closure, you can stay in contact with us via our:
- Virtual Adventures, live on Facebook weekdays at 11 a.m. and our additional social media channels to include instagram and twitter.
- Website, you’ll find engaging videos, behind the scene tours and interactive opportunities to keep you and your family engaged in science learning as well as operational updates.
- Email, firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll reply quickly to your questions or concerns.
- Newsletter, Ahoy! Published weekly. Sign up to join our mailing list by clicking here.
- By telephone, (757) 644-1000.
Support the Nauticus Foundation
Our mission is to benefit the community through education, impactful experiences and by sharing access to maritime resources. Please consider supporting the Nauticus Foundation to help further our mission during these uncertain times, so we can continue to provide the community with engaging content and welcome you back to our campus soon.
Questions? Please contact Rehn West, Development Director.
Support BB64 Cafe & 757 Crave
BB64 Cafe’s sister restaurant, 757 Crave Downtown, is offering takeout and delivery through DoorDash, Postmates, and Uber Eats from their location at 142 West York St in Norfolk. For curbside carryout please call (757)226-8999. Their menu can be seen on www.757crave.co.