- In accordance with City of Norfolk guidelines, face coverings are encouraged for all visitors while inside the facility, regardless of vaccination status.
- In support of a touch-free payment process, online ticket purchases are encouraged.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations are located throughout Nauticus and on the Battleship.
- We have increased cleaning protocols throughout the campus.
What are your hours of operation?
Nauticus hours of operation are Tuesday through Saturday, from 10AM to 5PM, and on Sunday from Noon until 5PM. These hours will allow for ample time for cleaning and disinfecting the facilities.
How do I purchase tickets?
We encourage visitors to purchase tickets online in advanced here. General Admission tickets include access to museum exhibits, the spacious outdoor decks of the Battleship Wisconsin and newly-opened interior spaces, including the CPO lounge, Barber Shop, Ship’s Library, Galley, Dental Office & Brig. All theatres and high-touch exhibits inside Nauticus are closed due to COVID-19.
What does a General Admission Ticket include?
General Admission includes free exploration inside Nauticus, the spacious outdoor decks of the Battleship Wisconsin, newly-opened interior spaces, including the CPO lounge, Barber Shop, Ship’s Library, Galley, Dental Office & Brig, as well as instructor led educational activities and interpretation. Nauticus theatres will remain closed until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
How long does it take to tour Nauticus?
You should plan at least 1-2 hours to visit Nauticus exhibits and the Battleship Wisconsin.
How do I purchase the add-on tours?
Tour reservations may be made after a general admission ticket here, and can be secured up to two weeks in advance. A limited number of tours will be available throughout the day to accommodate visitor in small groups.
If you are a Nauticus member, please sign-in to receive your discount on tours. Learn more
Where can I park?
There is metered street parking or you can park in any City garage for the hourly fee posted at the garage.
Inclement Weather & Tours
In case of severe thunderstorms, lightning, or heavy rain, the Battleship Wisconsin will close all or some areas for safety reasons and will remain closed until storms clear the area. Some tours will also be rescheduled.
Discounts & Refunds
Seniors 55+ receive $1.00 off general admission. Active Duty Military and Veterans receive $3.00 off general admission. Offers only valid at front desk with valid ID. Active Duty Military and Veteran discount does not apply to dependents/family members.
We are unable to any accept coupons online or onsite at this time.
All admission tickets are non-refundable and are unable to be rescheduled (including special promotion days).
What food options are available?
Nauticus Membership - Free Admission Details
All Nauticus Members:
Reservations for general admission are not required by members. Please download your digital card to your apple or google wallet and have the card ready to be scanned to admit entry upon arrival to Nauticus.
In order to receive your 25% off guest tickets and tour discounts, you must complete the following steps:
1. Make sure you are registered for our website. Your user name is the email provided on your membership application. When registration is complete. Log-out.
2. Log back into your account.
3. Navigate to the Purchase tickets page on the main site.
4. Select the date and time of your visit and order tickets. Add tickets to your cart. Number and ticket type are based on your membership
5. Review your order.
6. Complete order: You should receive a confirmation email with e-ticket links
7. Adding a tour? Discounts should automatically apply once items are in your cart.
Please call (757) 664-1005 or email email@example.com with any questions.
VA/NC Licensed Teachers
Virginia and North Carolina licensed teachers may bring their valid ID to the Nauticus admissions desk for one (1) free adult admission into Nauticus & the Battleship Wisconsin.
Is Photography/Videography permitted at Nauticus / Battleship Wisconsin?
Except where noted, photography for personal use is allowed with hand-held cameras and monopods inside the museum galleries. Tripods, external lights, and drones may not be used without prior permission from the museum’s Marketing Department. For commercial, portrait photography, and video, please contact Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are happy to answer any questions regarding our reopening! Please contact the Nauticus Team.