- Guests ages 5 and older, staff, and volunteers will be required to wear face coverings, per state and city guidelines. Mask must be worn when indoors and when within 6 ft of Nauticus staff or other guests. Children under 5 and those with medical conditions are exempt from wearing a mask.
- In support of a touch-free payment process, online ticket purchases will be required in advance.
- Capacity will be limited to 30% and will be monitored through the use of online advance purchase, timed tickets.
- Social distancing signage is installed throughout Nauticus and on the Battleship.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations are located throughout Nauticus and on the Battleship.
- We have increased cleaning protocols throughout the campus.
What are your hours of operation?
Nauticus hours of operation are Wednesday through Saturday, from 10AM to 5PM, and on Sunday from Noon until 5PM. These hours will allow for ample time for cleaning and disinfecting the facilities.
How do I purchase tickets?
We ask that timed tickets be purchased in advance online here. Voyage to the Deep Admission requires a timed ticket. Tickets are available 10:15am – 4:15pm. At this time, Voyage to the Deep is limited to 50 people per hour. Battleship Admission includes access to the ship during all operating hours (10am-5pm).
What does the Voyage to the Deep Only Ticket Include?
Voyage to the Deep Only Ticket includes free exploration inside the exhibit as well as instructor led educational activities. This ticket does not include admission to the Battleship Wisconsin. Advanced online tickets will be required for all guests and members. The exhibit capacity limit at one time is 50 guests. Learn more about Voyage to the Deep here.
What does the COMBO Ticket Include?
The COMBO Ticket includes:
-Voyage to the Deep Admission – features free flow exploration inside the exhibit as well as instructor led educational activities. The exhibit capacity limit at one time is 50 guests. Learn more about Voyage to the Deep here.
–Battleship Admission – features self guided tour on the outdoor decks of the battleship, the wardroom and Officer’s Country. Free educational programming and historical interpretations will occur throughout the day. Interior ship access is currently limited. Battleship Admission includes access to the ship during all operating hours. (10am – 5pm)
Advanced, online tickets will be required for all guests and members.
How long does it take to tour Nauticus?
You should plan at least 30-45 minutes for Voyage to the Deep and 1-1.5hours to visit the Battleship. Please a lot appropriate time for additional adventures or tours added to your tickets.
How do I purchase the add-on tours?
Tour reservations may be made after purchasing a COMBO ticket here, and can be secured up to two weeks in advance. A limited number of tours will be available throughout the day to accommodate visitor in small groups.
Where can I park?
There is free 2-hour street parking or you can park in any City garage for the hourly fee posted at the garage.
Inclement Weather & Adventures
In case of severe thunderstorms, lightning, or heavy rain, the Battleship Wisconsin will close all or some areas for safety reasons and will remain closed until storms clear the area. Some Adventure’s will also be relocated or rescheduled.
Discounts & Refunds
We are unable to any accept coupons or honor admissions discounts online or onsite at this time.
Is the third floor of Nauticus open?
The Voyage to the Deep experience is located on the third floor of Nauticus. This is the only area of the third floor that is open at this time. It is anticipated that the remaining campus will open in line with state guidelines in 2021.
What food options are available?
Nauticus & Sail Nauticus Membership - Free Admission Details
All Nauticus & Sail Nauticus Members:
To secure your Voyage to the Deep free admission and/or battleship admission, please reserve your time slots here.
In order to receive your $0 admission and tour discounts, you must complete the following steps:
1. Make sure you are registered for our website. Your user name is the email provided on your membership application. When registration is complete. Log-out.
2. Log back into your account.
3. Navigate to the Purchase tickets page on the main site.
4. Select the date and time of your visit and order tickets. Add tickets to your cart. Number and ticket type are based on your membership
5. Review your order. Your total should be $0 unless you added more tickets than benefits allow.
6. Complete order: You should receive a confirmation email with e-ticket links
7. Adding a tour? Discounts should automatically apply once items are in your cart.
Please call (757) 664-1005 with any questions.
VA/NC Licensed Teachers
Virginia and North Carolina licensed teachers may bring their valid ID to the Nauticus admissions desk for one (1) free adult admission into Nauticus & the Battleship Wisconsin.
We are happy to answer any questions regarding our reopening! Please contact the Nauticus Team.