- Guests ages 5 and older, staff, and volunteers will be required to wear face coverings, per state and city guidelines. Mask must be worn at all times. Children under 5 and those with medical conditions are exempt from wearing a mask.
- In support of a touch-free payment process, online ticket purchases are encouraged.
- Capacity will be limited to 30% and will be monitored through the use of online advance purchase, timed tickets.
- Social distancing signage is installed throughout Nauticus and on the Battleship.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations are located throughout Nauticus and on the Battleship.
- We have increased cleaning protocols throughout the campus.
What are your hours of operation?
Nauticus hours of operation are Wednesday through Saturday, from 10AM to 5PM, and on Sunday from Noon until 5PM. These hours will allow for ample time for cleaning and disinfecting the facilities.
How do I purchase tickets?
We encourage visitors to purchase tickets online in advanced here. General Admission tickets include access to Planet or Plastic, museum exhibits, the spacious outdoor decks of the Battleship Wisconsin and newly-opened interior spaces, including the CPO lounge, Barber Shop, Ship’s Library, Galley, Dental Office & Brig. All theatres and high-touch exhibits inside Nauticus are closed due to COVID-19.
What does a General Admission Ticket include?
General Admission includes free exploration inside Nauticus including access to our traveling exhibition, Planet or Plastic? by National Geographic, the spacious outdoor decks of the Battleship Wisconsin, newly-opened interior spaces, including the CPO lounge, Barber Shop, Ship’s Library, Galley, Dental Office & Brig, as well as instructor led educational activities and interpretation. Nauticus theatres and high-touch exhibits will remain closed until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
How long does it take to tour Nauticus?
You should plan at least 1-2 hours to visit Nauticus exhibits and the Battleship Wisconsin.
How do I purchase the add-on tours?
Tour reservations may be made after a general admission ticket here, and can be secured up to two weeks in advance. A limited number of tours will be available throughout the day to accommodate visitor in small groups.
If you are a Nauticus member, please sign-in to receive your discount on tours. Learn more
Where can I park?
There is metered street parking or you can park in any City garage for the hourly fee posted at the garage.
Inclement Weather & Adventures
In case of severe thunderstorms, lightning, or heavy rain, the Battleship Wisconsin will close all or some areas for safety reasons and will remain closed until storms clear the area. Some tours will also be relocated or rescheduled.
Discounts & Refunds
Seniors 55+ receive $1.00 off of general admission. Active Duty Military receive $3.00 off of general admission. Offers only valid at front desk with valid ID.
We are unable to any accept coupons online or onsite at this time.
All admission tickets are non-refundable and are unable to be rescheduled (including special promotion days).
What food options are available?
Nauticus & Sail Nauticus Membership - Free Admission Details
All Nauticus & Sail Nauticus Members:
To secure your free admission, please reserve your time slots here
In order to receive your $0 admission and tour discounts, you must complete the following steps:
1. Make sure you are registered for our website. Your user name is the email provided on your membership application. When registration is complete. Log-out.
2. Log back into your account.
3. Navigate to the Purchase tickets page on the main site.
4. Select the date and time of your visit and order tickets. Add tickets to your cart. Number and ticket type are based on your membership
5. Review your order. Your total should be $0 unless you added more tickets than benefits allow.
6. Complete order: You should receive a confirmation email with e-ticket links
7. Adding a tour? Discounts should automatically apply once items are in your cart.
Please call (757) 664-1005 with any questions.
VA/NC Licensed Teachers
Virginia and North Carolina licensed teachers may bring their valid ID to the Nauticus admissions desk for one (1) free adult admission into Nauticus & the Battleship Wisconsin.
We are happy to answer any questions regarding our reopening! Please contact the Nauticus Team.