Swiftie Summer Night
Friday, July 14, 2023 | 6 PM
Swiftie Summer Night: A Tribute to Taylor Swift
Calling all Swifties for an unforgettable night aboard the Battleship Wisconsin with live music by Midnight Rain, playing top hits from the Queen herself, Taylor Swift. Cash bar + food will be available for purchase. Doors open at 6pm, show starts at 7pm.
For all event attendees, please see bag policy and other details:
6PM – Doors open.
7PM – Show begins.
9:45PM – Last call for food/beverage purchases
10PM – Show ends
Food/Drink will be available for purchase. No outside food or drink is permitted.
Please note, this is a SOLD-OUT event. There will be no tickets available for purchase onsite. All attendees must have a valid ticket to enter the venue.
- Event check-in is located at the front doors of Nauticus beginning at 6:00PM.
- If 21+, please have a valid ID ready to be checked for adult beverage purchases.
- Please have your e-ticket(s) with barcode displayed on your phone (or printed) for expedited entry.
- Once scanned in, no re-entry is permitted into event.
- Can’t find your tickets? All ticket links were sent to the email used during your purchase. Quick tip – Search “Nauticus – eTickets”
Parking is available in all downtown Norfolk garages. We recommend either West Plume or West Main Street garages for a quick stroll to Nauticus. No parking is available onsite at Nauticus. Uber/Lyft drop off is available in front loop.
Clear Bag Policy:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC that do not exceed 16 x 16 x 8 inches.
- Diaper Bags and Medical Bags are permitted, subject to search by security.
- Small non-clear clutch bags measuring 5” x 7” x 3/4” or smaller, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the event.
NOT APPROVED BAGS
- Backpacks, purses, grocery bags, camera Bags, mesh bags, drawstring bags, duffle bags, patterned tote bags
Prohibited Items / Additional Policies
- Containers larger than 16 x 16 x 8 inches, must be adhere to the above clear bag policy
- Beach chairs / lawn chairs / personal chairs
- Illegal weapons
- Outside food, beverages and coolers (one sealed water bottle per person is permitted)
- Glass or metal bottles, cans or thermoses (refillable plastic bottles permitted)
- Animals (service animals allowed on site under the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) that comply with additional identification requirements of Virginia Law)
- Laser pointers/pens
- Beach balls
- Any item deemed dangerous or inappropriate by venue personnel.
- Alcoholic beverages will be available for sale to patrons with ID proof of age of 21 and older. Sales will end at 9:45 pm. Staff reserves the right to deny the sale of alcoholic beverages to any patron.
- Show is Rain or Shine, more details to follow in case of inclement weather.
- Smoking is prohibited at Nauticus, this includes but is not limited to cigarettes, e-cigarettes, vapes, etc.