Shark Awareness Day
Saturday, July 16, 2022 | 10:00 AM
On Saturday, July 16, dive into finn-tastic themed programming where you will:
- Get up and close with White-Spotted Bamboo and Epaulette Sharks in Shark Lab.
- Test your knowledge with our shark trivia.
- Discover shark superpowers that make them a unique predator.
- Polish your paleontology skills by searching for ancient shark teeth.
- Tabletop programming and information on conservation and sharks by Minorities in Shark Sciences.
- Explore other jawsome games and activities throughout the day.
As always, Members are FREE!
Enjoy food and beverage from the Smoked Biscuit!