Parking and guest drop-off will be at Cedar Grove Parking (1000 Monticello Avenue, Norfolk, VA 23510) between Virginia Beach Boulevard and Princess Anne Road.
Cruise parking opens at 9:45AM.
Directions From Nauticus:
From Nauticus (1 Waterside Drive, Norfolk)
Turn left onto Boush St (VA-337-ALT). Go for 0.5 mi.
Turn right onto W Brambleton Ave (US-58) toward I-264. Go for 0.1 mi.
Continue on E Brambleton Ave (US-58). Go for 0.2 mi.
Turn left onto St Paul’s Blvd (US-58). Go for 0.3 mi. Continue on Monticello Ave (US-58).
Cedar Grove parking lot will be on the right. (1000 Monticello Avenue, Norfolk)
$15.00 per night
Rates are subject to change.
- Cruise parking opens at 9:45AM
- The parking fee must be paid upon entering the lot.
- Acceptable forms of payment: Visa; MasterCard; American Express; U.S Dollars and Travelers Checks.
- Lot offers accessible parking spaces.
- Complimentary shuttles, that are ADA-compliant, run regularly to the Cruise Terminal.
- Porters can assist with luggage at Cedar Grove.
- 24-hour roving security officers posted at the lot.
- For further information, call Norfolk’s Division of Parking at: (757) 664-6222 or NorfolkCares at (757) 664-6510.