Cruise Parking Directions
Norfolk Cruise Parking Details
Parking and guest drop-off will be at Cedar Grove Parking (1000 Monticello Avenue, Norfolk, VA 23510) between Virginia Beach Boulevard and Princess Anne Road.
$15.00 per night
Rates are subject to change.
- The parking fee must be paid upon entering the lot.
- Acceptable forms of payment: Visa; MasterCard; American Express; U.S Dollars and Travelers Checks.
- Lot offers accessible parking spaces.
- Reservations are not required.
- Complimentary shuttles, that are ADA-compliant, run regularly to the Cruise Terminal.
- Porters can assist with luggage at Cedar Grove.
- 24-hour roving security officers posted at the lot.
- For further information, call Norfolk’s Division of Parking at: (757) 664-6222 or NorfolkCares at (757) 664-6510.